Anubias Barteri Nana (Golden) LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
Anubias Barteri Nana Golden: are truly beautiful and a great addition for any aquarium. You can attach them to driftwood, rock or plant them in your substrate. Like any other Anubias species, do not bury the rhizome too deep or they will start to drop leaves & rot. This Anubias species are very rare in the U.S. market.
("Nana Golden") is a fairly new variant of Anubias barteri that is not often seen in the aquarium hobby making it pretty rare. It's bright yellow/ lime green leaves contrasts the darker green leaves of other Anubias varieties.
It's extremely hardy, undemanding, and can thrive in a variety of water parameters. This unusual golden variety is sure to be immediately noticeable in any aquariums.
================ ✦ ✦
Photo are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
================ ✦ ✦
Features: 🌠 🌠
🌟 Small-leaved Epiphyte
🌟 Robust, Hard Leaves
🌟 Very Undemanding
🌟 Suitable for All Aquariums
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.