Fritz Expel-P 20 Count LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
Fritz Expel-P20 is an anthelmintic (deworming) medication and immunostimulant agent. It is safe to use in both freshwater and saltwater aquaria and is effective against many internal parasites, especially nematodes, when used as directed. It does not harm the bio-filter, plants, other invertebrates or uninfected fish. As an added benefit, it boosts the immune competence of fish.
Fritz Expel-P 20is effective against Nematodes, Roundworms, Nodular Worms, and Hookworms. Symptoms can include worms visibly protruding from the anus of the fish, wasting, abdominal bloating, disinterest in food, or rapid breathing or gasping, Can also be used as a coral dip to treat for flatworms and pest nudibranchs.
Expel-P does not treat Cestodes (tapeworms) or Trematodes (flukes). For these parasites, try Fritz ParaCleanse.
Active ingredient: Levamisole HCl
-For best results, use Expel-P20 in a quarantine tank
-Remove carbon and other chemical filtration during treatment, maintain adequate water flow or aeration
-Discontinue use of skimmer and UV sterilizers during treatment
-The active ingredient is light sensitive; turn off aquarium lights during first 24 hours of treatment
-No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
-Safe for use with invertebrates; some snail species may become temporarily affected, but will recover
-Safe for use with plants
-Will not color or cloud aquarium water
-Expel-P does not inhibit nitrifying bacteria, and will not impact the biofilter. If ammonia or nitrite is a concern, -detoxify during treatment with Fritz A.C.C.R. or Fritz Complete
-Overdosed? Expel-P is very safe and should not have any adverse effects. Perform a water change if distress is observed.
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.