Hygrophila Corymbosa Var. N LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
The Corymbosa Hygrophila, Temple Narrow Leaf with its thick stems and broad bright green leaves that can reach a length of 5" underwater, the Hygrophila corymbosa plant makes a unique addition to a freshwater planted aquarium. This plant is amphibious, and if grown out of the water, the leaves become round & very dark in color. The Hygrophila 'Kompakt' takes its name from the compact growing form. The 'Kompakt' will remain shorter but will continue to spread make a nice bunch foreground display.
The Hygrophila, Temple Narrow Leaf plant will grow to a maximum size of 24" and should be pruned regularly to keep it from shading its neighbors. It makes an ideal background plants that will help in hiding the aquarium's equipment. This plant will not begin to branch until the top has been cut. The Hygrophila 'Kompakt' will not grow as tall as the Temple narrow leaf but will continue to spread for a nice cover. Provide a moderate amount of light, of at least 2 to 3 watts per gallon, using full spectrum (5000-7000K) bulbs.
Reproduction within this species is by cuttings. Simply cut the plants at the height that you desire, but leave room for growth, then strip the leaves off about an inch of the stem, & plant into the gravel. In time, roots will form at the last node & will aid in keeping the plant in place. The Hygrophila plant benefits from regular additions of CO2, iron rich fertilizers, and trace elements.
What We Like About This Plant: 🌠🌠
🌟 Very easy to propagate.
🌟 Provides a great deal of cover for animal fry.
🌟 Elegant leaves that sway with the water current.
🌟 Very hardy and durable in a well-lit, nutrient-rich aquarium.
🌟 Prolific growth that is ideal for the aquarium background.
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.