LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
The moneywort or "Creeping Jenny" is native to Europe and has a long tradition in the aquarium's hobby. This winter hardy plant grows creeping in its terrestrial form, but under water it develops upright stems with fresh green, round leaves. Lysimachia nummularia is especially suited for cold water aquariums, but it grows also in moderately tempered tanks if they are well lit.
Lysimachia nummularia, moneywort or creeping Jenny, is native to Europe but has been introduced into North America. There is hardly any area in Germany where it is not found. This creeping plant grows on moist meadows, on riverbanks, lakeshores & pond edges, as well as in alluvial forests & forest mires. It is often used as ornamental plants in gardens and is very well-suited for planting the edges of a garden pond and as ground cover on normal, not moist ground and even as a hanging plant. In early summer it has many golden yellow flowers. Lysimachia nummularia can also be cultivated submersed and has been used as aquarium plants since the very early days of aquaristics.
What We Like About This Plant: 🌠🌠
🌟 Very easy to propagate.
🌟 Bright golden-green coloration.
🌟 Very hardy and durable in a well-lit, nutrient-rich aquarium.
🌟 Provides a great deal of cover for animal fry.
🌟 Prolific growth that is ideal for the aquarium background.
Care Guidelines: 🌠🌠
🌟 Temperature: 59° - 77° F
🌟 CO2: Not Required
🌟 Care: Easy
🌟 Lighting: Medium - High
🌟 Tank Placement: Midground
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.