Nesaea Pedicellata (Golden) Bunch LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
Nesaea pedicellata "Golden" is a cultivated variety of Nesaea crassicaulis red. It is a very beautiful aquatic plant and it has high demands for light, nutrient, and CO2. It grows best in soft & slightly acidic water. This plants is similar to Ammannia species and is often mistaken for them. But in the aquarium, it can be easy recognized by its yellow-green stems. Easy to propagate by side shoots or cuttings, which can be cut off and planted in the bottom.
Nesaea pedicellata is native to west Africa and is relatively easy to grow in an aquarium. It tolerates both hard or soft water and prefers a temperature between 70 & 78 degrees. It prefers medium to high lighting and a nutritious substrate. N. pedicellata 'Golden' shares these characteristics which make it a nice colorful addition to any aquarium. There are very few gold colored plants in the aquarium trade so the addition of Nesaea pedicellata 'Gold' will help aquascapers around the world to add more color and diversity to their planted Aquarium.
Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Growth Rates: Medium
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
What We Like About This Plant:
🌟 Unmatched golden coloration that will add variety to any planted aquarium
🌟 Can thrive in low-tech setups with moderate to high lighting
🌟 Provides a great deal of cover for animal fry
🌟 Reasonably undemanding and durable in a well-lit, nutrient-rich aquarium
BENEFITS: 🌠 🌠
🌟 Live Aquarium Plants gives a healthy environment for your fish.
🌟 Plants release oxygen to your fish by pearling on its leaves.
🌟 Give natural hiding place and food for the fish & shrimp
🌟 Adds tranquility in your home as you gaze and help soothes your eyes and mind.
🌟 Less Maintenance for plant roots cleans water, and live plants out competes algae build up.
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.