LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
Echinodorus Oriental, commonly known as the Oriental Sword Plants, is one of the most interesting sword varieties to enter the trade in the past 20 years. The spectacular semi-transparent pink coloration of new leaves adds variety & depth to the aquatic gardener's artistic palette. Coloration matures to deep red hues with green veins, eventually developing into deep green leaves with wavy margins. A mutation of the Rose Sword, Echinodorus Oriental is a slow-growing variety which demands strong lighting & a nutrient-rich substrate. Ideal water conditions are a temperature between 65°-82°F, an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH, and a pH of 6.5-7.5. A good way to achieve the lighting levels is to illuminate the aquarium with approximately 2 watts per gallon or more using full spectrum (5000-7000K) bulbs. Echinodorus Oriental propagates most often by side shoots coming off the rhizome. They have also been observed with adventitious plants on the peduncle. For the most eye-catching display in the aquarium plants them singly wherever a pop of color is desired.
What We Like About This Plant: 🌠🌠
🌟 Very easy to propagate.
🌟 Tall and wide growth that is ideal for larger aquariums.
🌟 Provides a great deal of cover for animal fry.
🌟 Very hardy and durable in a well-lit, nutrient-rich aquarium.
Care Guidelines: 🌠🌠
🌟 Temperature: 70° - 80° F
🌟 Care: Easy
🌟 Lighting: Moderate to high
🌟 Aquarium Placement: Midground-Background
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.