Willow Moss Fontinalis Antipyretica Portion
Introducing Canton Aquatics Willow Moss Fontinalis Antipyretica - the perfect live plant for aquarium enthusiasts of all skill levels! This amazing moss is gaining popularity as an alternative to Java Moss. With larger, more defined branches and strands, it looks practically identical to its counterpart.
What makes Willow Moss a great addition to any freshwater aquarium is its low lighting requirements. Whether you have a cold water tank or a tropical one, this moss can thrive in both environments. It forms bushy patches that become favorite hiding spots for shrimp and fish fry.
We predict that Willow Moss will soon become one of the most sought-after plants in the hobby. Grown outdoors in Florida, it may come with a few pest snails or bugs, but rest assured, they won't survive or reproduce underwater. This is completely normal, and the moss will bounce back within two weeks.
This native oxygenator is a versatile grower, thriving in both fast flowing water and still water. It features a stunning greyish-green color with intricate branched stems.
Enhance your aquarium with WillowMoss Fontinalis Antipyretica today - it's the ultimate live plant for any aquarist!
- Extremely versatile and can adapt to both fast and slow flowing water.
- Its greyish-green color, combined with its intricate branched stems makes it aesthetically beautiful.
- Grows in bushy patches which provides a safe hiding spot for shrimp and fish fry.
- May come with a few pests when grown outdoors, but these won't survive or reproduce once submerged underwater.
- Will bounce back after two weeks of being submerged underwater!
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.