(3) Chain Sword Narrow Leaf Plants LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
Chain Sword (Hellanthium Bolivianum)
Narrow Leaf the Pygmy Chain Swordplant. Rosette plants with 1-2 mm wide, grasslike leaves. Very prolific. Ideal groundcover plants. Color in shaded areas green, is bright light reddish. Under the right conditions, especially intense lighting, a dense and low cushion made of runners will form after only a short time. In aquariums over 50 cm in height, care has to be taken to ensure adequate lighting of the foreground because the delicate plants will otherwise perish. This foreground plant will quickly form a nice carpet of foliage over a fine gravel or sand substrate, which is best.
also known as Chain Sword Narrow Leaf or Pygmy Chain Sword, originates from Northern and Southern America. This is one of the smallest of the Echinodorus species and thus makes an ideal carpeting plants. Kept in good conditions, Pygmy Chain Sword will spread by runners & create lawn like effect in the foreground of the aquarium.
================ ✦ ✦
Care Guidelines: 🌠 🌠
Growth Rate: Fast
True Aquatic: Yes
Available As: Bare Root
Tank Placement: Foreground
Origin: North America
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.