Water Sprite (Indian Fern) 2 Inch Pot LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT
The Water Sprite, also known as the Indian Fern, is a great plant to use as a mid-ground plant and also as a floating plant. The delicate, lacy leaves also make great cover for fry to hide among. Due to its poor root system, the Water Sprite retrieves nutrients from the water.
Water Sprite Lace Indian Fern is a variation of regular Water Sprite. Water Sprite Lace's leaves are narrower and look like lace. Next to Water Wisteria, this would be the next easiest plant to grow in your tank. Water Sprite Lace can become a plant like a sword with many stems coming from a central location. However, most people float this plant in their aquarium because it is difficult to keep rooted sometimes.
Water Sprite Lace will grow in just about any tank, but with decent light, and a little co2, it will take over. It is an excellent source to absorb Nitrates from fish waste out of the water. Water Sprite Lace also is great for fry to hide in. Water Sprite Lace will propagate similar to Java Fern where it will send out baby Water Sprite from its leaves. You can either let it float or put the stem in the substrate and wait for baby plants to emerge from the leaves. You will have so much you won't know what to do with it all!
The Water Sprite will grow profusely under the correct conditions, and for this reason, is excellent at removing unwanted and unhealthy inorganic nutrients from the aquarium water. In smaller aquariums with open tops, the Water Sprite can grow out of the tank and form beautiful surface leaves. The delicately branched leaves are very decorative and provide good contrast to other leaf shapes.
The Water Sprite makes a great starter plant for the aquarist new to plant keeping. Propagation is by adventitious plants from the tips of the leaves. Because of this, they are extremely easy to reproduce.
Important Information: 🌠 🌠
🌟 Care Level: Easy
🌟 Lighting Requirement: Low
🌟 Co2: Not Required
🌟 Growth Rate: Fast
🌟 Origin: Asia
🌟 Tank Placement: Mid-Ground-Background
Tank Size: Water Sprite Lace can grow rather large over time, but you can trim it to keep it to a size you like.
At Canton Aquatics LLC, we take great pride in providing high-quality live aquarium plants to our customers. We understand the complexities involved in shipping live plants and are committed to ensuring they arrive at your doorstep in excellent condition.
- All live plants are shipped using USPS Standard and Priority Mail to provide the fastest and most reliable service.
- Plants are typically shipped Monday - Friday to avoid weekend delays.
- Each plant is carefully packaged in sealed plastic bags to hold in moisture during the shipping process.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
- If you receive plants that are dead on arrival, please contact us within 2 hours of delivery with clear photographic evidence.
- Upon receipt of the photos, we will assess the situation. If the plants are determined to be DOA, we will replace or provide refund.
- For a valid DOA claim, replacements or refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the claim is approved.
- Please keep in mind that all plants require sun light to live therefore your plants may arrive slightly yellow. Please float your plants at the top of your tank near the light for 3 days if applicable. They will enjoy this new added light intensity to help them recover.
Limitations and Responsibilities:
- The DOA policy is only applicable if the first delivery attempt is made within the shipping duration specified at the time of purchase.
- Delays due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed deliveries will void the DOA guarantee.
- Extreme weather conditions can impact the health of the plants in transit. We recommend checking the weather forecasts and choosing a shipping window accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to acclimate the plants to their new environment according to best practices. Our DOA policy does not cover plants that perish due to improper acclimation.
Cancellation and Changes:
- Orders can only be cancelled or changed before they are shipped. Once the order is in transit, we cannot accept cancellations or changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy or the condition of your plants upon arrival, please contact our customer support team at [Contact Information].
By placing an order with Canton Aquatics LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this shipping policy.